Friday, April 11, 2008

Week 6

Dan led the class this week. He started off with some neurological training which consisted of a lot of balance and coordination. My vertigo led to a collapse, so I sat out. He then led a few circuits of upper body/back exercises, which were all very cool. I got everything recorded down in my notebook. He also taught us a very nice progression toward the muscle-up, which consisted of getting one elbow up and swinging the other arm into the proper position. Which led me to getting one step closer to reaching my muscle-up goal. I WILL have it by the end of the month.

These circuits pretty much killed everyone today, but they were very effective and I was happy to see everyone dead and done and spent. It looked like the most fun stuff ever.

I gotta go, so food log tomorrow.

No comments: